- Billing is figured in 1/2 hour increments and rounded to the nearest 1/2 hour.
- Labor for service work is billed to include travel time to and from the job (port to port).
- Artisan Electric reserves the right to charge a 1.5X rate for non-standard work hours, emergency work that requires us to leave another project, or to accommodate priority scheduling.
- We DO NOT collect sales tax – sales tax is paid to our vendors (some exceptions do apply).
- Typically material will be billed at cost – we do not markup material for service work and will provide full disclosure on all job cost upon request (some exceptions do apply on bid work / change orders outside of contract / or cost + projects).
- We charge a $10.00 fuel surcharge on every call in town (Lafayette / West Lafayette).
- We charge a $15.00 fuel surcharge on calls out of town but in Tippecanoe County.
- We charge a $20.00 fuel charge on calls that are outside of Tippecanoe County, but in an adjoining county.
- We try to collect on all work at completion unless it is contract work or an established client with a billing agreement.
- Parts run fees for in town work are charged at $10.00 for the run.
- Parts run fees for out of town work are charged at $20.00 per run.
- We accept checks, credit card / debit card payments via field card reader or emailed electronic invoice.