- PHYSICAL DAMAGE: The most noticeable and dramatic, these are the result of large power surges originating outside the home.
- DISRUPTION: The computer locks up or shuts down, the DVD player malfunctions, the washing machine shuts down before the end of the cycle.
- DEGRADATION: Also called “electronic rust,” it shortens the lifespan of your equipment so that it mysteriously stops working sooner than one would expect
How Much Can a Surge Protector Save You in an Emergency?
Just Ask Yourself How Much You Have Invested Your Home Theatre System.
HOW CAN surgeassure™ PROTECT MY HOME AND INCREASE THE LIFE OF MY ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT?
- surgeassure™ divides your home into three zones and uses the same “staged protection” strategy used to successfully protect industrial and commercial facilities.
- MAIN ZONE: 1st stage of defense and the key to protecting your home. Main Zone Protectors are installed at the main power panel, cable TV/satellite service and telephone service.
- INTERIOR ZONE: 2nd stage of defense for sensitive electronics inside the home.
- EXTERIOR ZONE: 2nd stage of defense for equipment located outside the home such as the air conditioning unit, pool pump or well pumps.
It Only Takes a Second to Ruin Your Investment.
We Supply and Install the Best Surge Protectors in the Business.