5 things to consider when shopping for a back-up / emergency generator:
1) Warranty on the product – who is standing behind that warranty when the snow is flying?
2) Who is supplying and installing it - is it a reliable trade’s professional with training and education (AND TIME) to do the job right?
3) Fuel supply – there is way more to sizing gas lines and fuel delivery then some pipe fittings and tapping the closest fuel source. Who is doing this work and are they qualified to do so?
4) Emergency Service – if your generator fails to start or function when you need it most who makes it right for you (and how long will it take)?
5) Maintenance – like anything else generators require routine maintenance by a factory qualified service tech, something you can’t usually get from the home store!
Artisan Electric is a authorized Kohler Generator Dealer. We work with our partners at Buckeye Power Sales (who own the Indiana franchise for Kohler) to provide the very best level of quality and service!